For Giving online, YKAC has several options:
1. Canada Helps
You can give here: Canada Helps - Yellowknife Alliance Church
- with this option, your tax receipt will be issued from Canada Helps not YKAC
- all givings through Canada Helps will go to the General Fund (no special designations)
- there is a 4% fee on one-time donations, and 3.5% on monthly donations
2. IF YOU BANK WITH RBC -
Enter YKAC as a payee. Go into “Pay Bills and Transfer Funds” and select “Add Other RBC Royal Bank Customer”
- Enter 09879 for Branch/Transit #
- Enter 1015825 for account #
- Enter “yellowknife alliance” for company name…please note it may not work if you capitalize.
- Do not put anything in the second name box.
(Please note your confirmation # provided in the transaction)
If you would like to make a specific designation (Benevolent Fund, Global Advance Fund, etc...) email our treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org) to indicate.
3. EMAIL TRANSFER
You will go into your online banking and add email@example.com as a recipient for an interact e-transfer. Proceed with the instructions as provided by your online system. If your designations are other than “general, please indicate that in the Description field or by follow-up email.
Copyright Yellowknife Alliance Church